21h
Tennis World USA on MSNCarlos Alcaraz shares when he doesn't enjoy himself on court and what causes thatCarlos Alcaraz says he is living his dream but also adds that accomplishing his goal of being a successful tennis player ...
2d
Tennis World USA on MSNFormer ATP ace explains why he's worried about Carlos AlcarazThere is no doubt that Carlos Alcaraz has not shone as expected in this start of the season. It is true that the young ...
1d
Tennis World on MSNATP legend blames Carlos Alcaraz for a serious mistakeSpeaking on the latest edition of the podcast he hosts together with former WTA star Andrea Petkovic, German legend Boris ...
While details of the series are being kept under wraps, Netflix's synopsis reads: "This documentary series follows Carlos ...
On Friday, tournament organizers announced the draw for the 2025 Monte-Carlo Masters. One of the clear winners was World No. 3 Carlos Alcaraz. Alcaraz earned a two-seed and a first-round bye at the ...
The four-time Grand Slam winner hit up Louis Vuitton’s [Extended] podcast for an interview at his childhood tennis club in Murcia, Spain.
Mar 8, 2025; Indian Wells, CA, USA; Carlos Alcaraz (ESP) reacts after defeating Quentin Halys (FRA) at Indian Well Tennis Garden. / Jonathan Hui-Imagn Images At just 21 years old, Carlos Alcaraz ...
Carlos Alcaraz has said that he doesn’t support legal action launched by the Professional Tennis Players’ Association (PTPA) against the sport’s tours and governing bodies earlier this week.
Former world No. 1 Carlos Alcaraz voiced his opposition to the PTPA lawsuit against the ATP Tour, stating that he was not informed about the decision to take a legal action. Alcaraz emphasized ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results